Top Notch

Posted by 5434927382639721117 on Jul 07, 2014

This is great, I will definitely repurchase. It has really helped with my hot flashes, I get no hot flashes now, after using it for about a month. I still get hot, when it's really hot outside, or when I eat the wrong foods, but no hot flashes. I am suppose to take two, because I am overweight, but realized, since this has extra vitamins in it, that I can't take two, so I am going to have to find a DIM supplement without the extra vitamins, but I will continue to take this brand as well. It has really helped to balance out my hormones, and get the excess estrogen out of my body, I am no longer irritabile, thanks to this and Holy Basil. I also, sleep much better.

Karen

Posted by 5701222299822504567 on Dec 11, 2014

I have found this product extremely beneficial,I am sleeping better with no Hot Flashes to interrupt me. I am not carrying as much excess fluid and this symptom is improving all the time.I have more energy and feel more balanced than before taking Metabolic Maintenance DIM. All of the hormonal symptoms I had before, started to improve immediately and I have gone from strength to strength. I recently missed this product for two weeks and all my symptoms started to came back ,including lower back pain, that is proof enough for me!!!

This formula is a very good one

Posted by healthandlongevity on Oct 05, 2011

I really like the formula of this product - perfectly synergistic ingredients for hormonal balance and methylation. I have taken it for a little over a week now (one capsule per day on an empty stomach), I am hoping that it will help reduce my acne and pimples bursts bewteen my monthly cycles. Diindolymethane also has very powerful anit-cancerous action

best DIM

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012

This would have to be the best form of DIM that i have come across to date. The co-factors in this formula are a great combo for making sure that your hormone are converting on the healthy pathway. It has helped many of my clients with breast tenderness and any lumps and bumps in the wrong places - fibroids, cysts, as well as helping guys with hormonal acne. Simply a great product.

quality

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Feb 01, 2012

the old cliche' "you get what you pay for" is so true. quality ingredients = quality results.

Excellent Anti-Estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Nov 20, 2013

Very good anti-estrogen with NAC and Calcium-D-Glucarate, I find it. Does the job!!

Seems to normalize hormones

Posted by 5243134238506953257 on Apr 05, 2015

Im on my 2nd bottle of taking this once a day in the AM. Ive tried phytoestrogens, as well as estradiol and estriol topically but they gave me uncomfortable symptoms. DIM Complex helps with the estrogen deficiency after surgical menopause but doesnt cause any of the unpleasant side effects.

worst product ever

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Oct 26, 2012

i got a dull headache all day and felt dizzy and weak....stopped taking after 2 days, might work for others...

Metabolic Maintenance DIM Complex

Posted by 4910289402746063196 on Mar 21, 2015

An excellent product we have used for years for DIM --the other ingredients are a plus and save taking extra pills. My order arrived in two days and the price is excellent. Thank you!

A great formulation

Posted by 5727552804325860133 on Oct 02, 2013

This has so much of what I need to reduce estrogen and to help detoxify. I'm very hopeful of what it can do, and I do feel like it is making a difference. Early days though...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »