Easy to use, non-greasy and no smell

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Aug 05, 2012

The container measures the dose which I like. Though I often use .5-.75 of a full dose so end up having to judge it anyway! The consistency is good, not greasy like Life Flo Health brand I tried. A full dose rubs in very easily. There is very little smell, hardly noticeable, which also compares favorably with other brands.

Metabolic Maintenance, Natural Progeste Cream, 3.5 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3276479 on Feb 15, 2012

I find this product has been very helpful for my menopausal symptoms. It was recommended by my doctor, who monitors my health using biodentical HRT. I like that it is a measured dose, is easily absorbed and has a neutral odour.

Excellent product

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Dec 16, 2011

High quality product with reliable results.

Contains maltodextrin - not so good!

Posted by 4624640500996522094 on Dec 13, 2015

Bioidentical progesterone has really helped me with my pms so thats great. Easy to measure and apply, unfortunately it contains maltodextrin so I wont be buying this product again. I will go back to another brand.

Pricey but you get what you pay for.

Posted by Reviewer1122052 on Nov 16, 2016

This is the most expensive brand available on iherb, but you do get what you pay for. One of only 2 brands that actually absorbs completely without leaving a sticky film on your skin and I've tried them all. It checks all the boxes - measured dose, fragrance free, non-greasy etc. Pity about the price though, so to justify paying for this I alternate this with the Source Naturals brand, another wonderful cream that's much cheaper but just harder to dose.