Fantastic Multi

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jul 30, 2015

A fantastic multi with all natural forms with great dosage of each ingredient. Metabolic Maintenance are a company well known for their superior quality and control. Having done a lot of research on vitamins and minerals, this is a great all rounder.

Methylfolate in a Multivitamin?

Posted by Reviewer1110747 on Dec 08, 2015

High quality B-Vitamins (Methyl Folate, Methyl B12, etc) so you don't need to buy a seperate B-Complex. It also has many other high quality vitamins; many of which are in their active forms. I've never seen a multi this close to perfect before. The price may seem a bit high, but given all the stuff you would need to buy seperate to get the same quality ingrediants, it's worth the cost. It's easy to open the capsule if you prefer not to swallow it.

Perfect!

Posted by 5326141373526924764 on Apr 18, 2016

I searched for so long for a multivitamin that doesn't contain any harmful additives and that was without calcium but having everything that I need. I had to search for the right now cause others products just caused me stoma ache and diarrhea. This one is perfect and doesn't cause me any issues. It is quite expensive but fortunately I am just taking it one per day.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2384837 on Feb 07, 2012

This formulation looked good. I especially liked that the folate was in the form of l-methylfolate (more bio-available) and the B12 was in the form of methylcobalamin. But this multivitamin made me feel a little depressed and a bit spacey probably because of too much of a particular vitamin or mineral (I don't know which one). I tried taking a pill just every other day but this did not help much so I eventually quit taking them altogether. I think most people would do fine on this mutivitamin but it's not for me.

great multi

Posted by Reviewer2639716 on Feb 07, 2014

high quality at an affordable price i just love it ..

Near perfect multi

Posted by Reviewer1879246 on Jun 18, 2014

There is no such a thing as perfect multivitamin, but this one is pretty close.