A very good zinc.

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Dec 26, 2011

I have been taking Metabolic Maintenance Zinc Picolinate following Doctors orders for at least three years. Zinc is part of my management of osteoarthritis and of osteopenia. I am very happy with this zinc. I am also very happy with the iherb website and customer service.

Love Metabolic Maintenance

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2012

I recently found out I was Zinc deficient and I turned to Metabolic Maintenance to hopefully get my level up to normal. This brand costs more but uses no fillers or additives which have the potential to create a bio-film on the lining of your gut thus causing an absorption issue.

Highly bioavailable form of zinc.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

Highly bioavailable form of zinc. My integrative Doc put me on this to increase zinc levels and this worked super quick! Skin healing so much faster. Highly recommend!

One of the Best Forms of Zinc

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Aug 22, 2011

Important for male potency and to counter colds.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2959854 on Oct 24, 2011

one of the few supplements that seems to do something. When I was sick with respiratory infection, it made the symptoms slightly better as well as improving how I felt overall. When I'm not sick, it enhances my sense of well-being. Thanks for not using fillers, binders or excipients!

best form of zinc

Posted by truevitality on May 01, 2012

Any of metabolic Maintenance products are good and this zinc formula is the best one of all. Zinc picolinate is very easy to absorb compared to other forms of zinc.

Great product

Posted by 5555250608199186276 on Dec 22, 2012

I have been using this for about a month and have noticed my nails are stronger and my hair isn't falling out as much.

Superb Zinc and Vitamin C combination

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Oct 25, 2011

I really have noticed renewed energy and intelligence after taking this. My little girl even tried it and it was easy to swallow. I noticed my skin looks better too. Very pure and very easy to assimilate.

Best zinc capsules

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 15, 2012

Zinc Picolinate is the best form in which to take your zinc - higher absorption that doesn't require good strong stomach acid (especially suited to the elderly). Nice small capsules too - and the best price I've found for pure Pic Zinc. It does have added ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate - not my favourite forms of vitamin C (sodium ascorbate is preferred) but neither are harmful in the doses in these capsules, and C is certainly a sensible thing to take with zinc, especially for cold and flu season! There is not enough vitamin C in this formulation alone, however, and extra will usually be required in illness and for optimal health in general.

Metabolic-Maintenance-Zinc-Picolinate-30-mg-100-Capsules

Posted by ChooseHealth on Apr 03, 2012

Great product great manufacturer nothing but the ingredients listed. This has been the best Zinc Picolinate that I have found in many years of searching. I greatly recommend it! It lasts me a long time also because I take a half capsule each day 15 MG instead of the full 30 MG.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »