July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Metabolife, Caffeine Free, Stage 1, Supports Weight Loss, 90 Caplets (Discontinued Item)

made me jittery

Posted by Reviewer2018038 on Feb 27, 2012

This is supposed to be caffeine free but I found it made me jittery and not sleep well at night. I only took it twice and got this reaction each time so I won't take it again. I bought two bottles and will give the other bottle to my daughter. Hopefully she can tolorate it better than I did! The price was good I just wish I didn't have this reaction. I was taking another caffeine free similiar product and never felt jittery or loss of sleep with it. Not sure what was different about the Metabolife as it has mostly similiar ingredients. But I suppose it works great for many people wanting to lose weight.

Too early to tell

Posted by Reviewer2739379 on Jan 10, 2010

Have not been using long. Does help in cutting back potion size when I eat. No jitters or loss of sleep.