Metagenics, D3 5000, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

Energy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1227420 From California on May 01, 2010

My Naturopath recommended these. I had no idea it was going to give me a boost of energy. Working in an office I get no sun. Didn't realize how that has affected my mood. Since taking these I feel much more upbeat.

super vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2883672 From Finland on Feb 17, 2010

I have used Metagenics D3 50000 two weeks now and I already feel myself energetic than ever!!! Best price - best quality!! I really recommend this product.

High quality vit D

Posted by Reviewer3225434 From California on Feb 19, 2010

I originally purchased this vit D through my ND's office but found it a little less expensive here. I was severely deficient in vit D and after about 3 months of taking the D3 5000, my levels were in the lower normal range and after another 3 months my dr hopes to see them in the mid normal range. I also like how these softgels are small and easy to swallow.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer3329197 From Finland on Feb 24, 2010

Seems to be very effective and pure D3-supplement. Small softgel capsules, easy to swallow.

Got my levels up

Posted by Reviewer2516150 From Oregon on Jul 21, 2011

I was finally able to get my blood levels up to where my doctor wanted them to be. When I stopped taking them and used another brand....my levels went back down again. Paying a litte more for this product has been worth it for me. This is the one my Nurse Practitioner recommends.