Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Estrovera

Posted by Reviewer2771863 From Utah on Jul 10, 2011

It took me about a week and I noticed that the Estrovera was working well for me. No more hot flashes and sleeping much better. Its finally nice to get a good nights sleep and its all natural.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2530333 From Illinois on Aug 25, 2011

Have been using this for 3 months and have had very good results. No side effects and the hot flashes and other menopause issues have improved. I have tried many products, none were as good as this.(Hot flashes and night sweats were the worst,have decreased to the point that they are not an issue)Will continue to use.

hot flash help

Posted by Reviewer2697637 From Ohio on Nov 02, 2011

This is not a complete fix, but it has surely made a difference!

(Almost) No Hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1640624 From California on Nov 05, 2011

I was taken off HRT by my doctor and my endo (other doctor) suggested I take these. They do not get rid of all the hot flashes, but have eliminated most of them and the ones I have are not nearly so intense.

Order of Estrovera

Posted by Reviewer2652639 From Utah on Nov 08, 2011

Delivery of my order was prompt. I had checked the ConsumerLab reports before ordering and they had stated that IHerb was a reliable and dependable company. They have checked several items sold by IHerbs and found them to be sound. This is why I am now using IHerbs for my herbal needs.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »