Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Metagenics, Glutagenics, 9.27 oz (259.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2353695 on Sep 22, 2011

It is pricey but this has helped improve various seemingly unrelated symptoms by correcting my metabolism. I was diagnosed with 'leaky gut. Yes, its expensive but overall one of the most helpful supplements I have ever taken.

If you are having any type of digestion problems try Glutagenics

Posted by 5304946945959404162 on Nov 15, 2012

I finally found a good doctor who recommended I take Glutagenics 3 times a day after 5 different drs and two emergency hospital trips. I haven't had any problems with digestion since. And Iherb has a better price than my doctors office!

Made a huge difference!

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

I decided to buy this product as I wanted to heal the lining of my intestinal wall from Leaky Gut. I took this three times at day in water. It was easy to take and I immediately noticed a difference in my bowel movements and felt it was really helping. I've taken it until the tub was finished which lasted the best part of a month. I'm now following this treatment with a course of Thorne Research Perma-Clear (3 capsules twice a day) and I'm feeling that all this is doing some great things for me.

Too expensive, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer3131261 on Apr 05, 2013

I've tried to replicate this by purchasing all of it's ingredients separately and mixing them. It did not work! Whatever this has is high quality glutamine DGL and Aloe because it really works. I've had stomach pain for more than 5 years, and this calms it down quickly. I mix extra l-glutamine with it with make it last longer now.

I got my life back!

Posted by Reviewer3248096 on May 10, 2013

For years I suffered from chronic fatigue due to leak gut. This product healed my leaky gut - I was able to function normally again within a few weeks. This product has proven to be a real life saver. I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from chronic, unexplained discomfort (even insomnia!) and/or impaired immune system.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »