Metagenics, Kaprex, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)

3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews 1-star

Metagenics, Kaprex

Posted by Reviewer1302375 on Jun 15, 2011

I don't think I've used it long enough to be able to tell if this is working or not. My sister highly recommended it. She maybe getting this bottle soon.

Kaprex does not live up to its claim

Posted by Reviewer3050415 on Feb 22, 2010

I ordered kaprex for joint pain due to its positive reviews. However, after I tried the kaprex for close to 2 weeks, I did not feel any significant reduction in joint pain. In fact, Kaprex tends to give me a lot of loose bowel movement. I am not sure whether is this due to the kaprex ingredients per se, or is it due to the particular lot and bottle that I have ordered and received. I noticed that my bottle of Kaprex is lot no. F09009, exp 06/11, and the dark gelatin capsules tend to clump together (I need to shake the bottle hard in order to loosen and roll out the gelatin cpsule), and there is a faint greenish residue on the inside of the white bottle cap. I suspect some of the kaprex ingredient must have leaked out of their capsule. I am not justified to say kaprex is ineffective, probably I am unlucky to receive a wrong bottle thats all.