Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Metagenics, Ultra InflamX, Natural Pineapple Banana Flavor, 25.7 oz (728 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

LIfesaver

Posted by Reviewer2413236 on Mar 12, 2010

My naturopath prescribed these enzymes to me around the time I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease four years ago. Although I haven't always taken them (it is pricey), whenever I do, I feel an enormous difference in my digestion and energy. I'm so happy to see MetaGenics now offered on iHerb.

Healed my stomach pains

Posted by Reviewer1819084 on Dec 01, 2010

The first time I tasted this (nearly a year ago) I tought it was awful but now I crave it. For the first time in my life, my stomach feels nourished and calmed and I no longer have a problem with irregularity.

Posted by Reviewer1418669 on Feb 08, 2011

I mix it in the blender with frozen fruit, water and a banana... Metagenics really helps with the pain I get from Osteoarthritis and it gives me a boost every morning!

Change my Life Super Shake

Posted by Reviewer3276058 on Aug 10, 2011

The Ulta InflamX was recommened to me by my Homeopathic Accupuncturist during a serious bout of Sciatica pain to reduce internal swelling and detox my body. I researched a few websites to find the cheapest one and found this to be a few dollars less than the website that was recommended to me. I mix it with Almond Milk and a few frozen dark sweet cherries. It's filling and really does make me feel better.

I like