Metagenics, UltraClear Renew, Original Flavor, 28.5 oz (798 g) (Discontinued Item)

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2646488 on Aug 17, 2011

I have tried all types of protein/vitamin drinks including whey and soy-which have left me feeling extremely bloated and uncomfortable. This rice protein/vitamin mix is perfect. It gives you adequate nutrition while aiding in better digestion without the bloat. I used this initially with the Metabolic cleanse and it worked great. Since the success of the cleanse I now incorporate this into my daily diet. I highly recommend this for those who work out and who are looking to boost their metabolism. Excellent product!

Working wonders

Posted by Reviewer1819084 on Jul 21, 2011

I have been on this for six months and noticing gradual improvement in my energy level