July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Metagenics, UltraInflamX Plus 360°, Tropical Mango Flavor, 25.7 oz (728 g) (Discontinued Item)

a dr's. Rx

Posted by Reviewer1268836 on Dec 28, 2010

I've had chronic fatigue and various odd symptoms for 11-12 years. A functional medicine M. D. is helping me build my immune system and this plus a bowel food called G I Benefits has made such a difference. I now have the energy to go out and about, no longer have a low grade headache, and feel alive again.

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2700877 on Jan 14, 2011

I love everything about this product except the price. It tastes good and I never get a stomach ache from it like I do when I take other supplements. The ordering at iHerb is very quick and easy, especially when you want to re-order.

Metagenics product

Posted by Reviewer1102160 on Feb 06, 2012

This is my first container. I believe that it is helping me put on weight (yes. I am too thin) I also believe that I am getting healthy ingredients into my system. No overnight miracles but I am definitely going to continue using this product.