Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Metagenics, UltraMeal Rice, Natural Chocolate Flavor, 26 oz (728 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Dark Chocolate fix

Posted by Reviewer1519331 on May 16, 2011

I've been using the soy version of this product for several years. I always liked it, but it was a little too sweet for my taste. Plus somebody mentioned older females should stay away from soy products. So I switched to the the rice. Really good, mellow but very dark chocolate flavor. It goes with anything and I get my chocolate fix. I'm using with other products and frozen fruit as a smoothie so I'm liking that it is not too sweet.

Ultrameal Rice Chocolate is Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1510426 on May 13, 2010

I have tried many chocolate protein drinks, and this is the only one that actually tastes good and mixes fairly well (you've still got to work at it awhile, though.) Gives me lots of good energy and is filling and satisfying

Excellent service!

Posted by Reviewer2235802 on Nov 08, 2010

Very well done website, easy to order, great price and the package arrived in two days with standard shipping! I told many people about IHerb great service and will for sure order from this website in the future.

Finally, something that tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer1869532 on Jan 03, 2011

I've tried a few different protein drinks and this is so far the best in terms of taste, no weird after-taste, and that it is suitable for lactose-intolerant people.