Metagenics, Vasotensin, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Vasotensin 120 tablets

Posted by Reviewer1670374 on May 22, 2010

I have use this fine product for many years. The service, price and speed of delivery were exemplary. I will return here many times to re-order.

Vasotensin

Posted by Reviewer3289691 on Jul 30, 2010

My doctor recommended Vasotensin to help lower my blood pressure. The medication I was previously on was raising my blood sugar so I wanted to switch to something natural. It took a month to take effect when I started taking it, but it has been keeping my blood pressure down to where my doctor is happy with it. I really like the product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2516514 on Jan 23, 2012

this product has helped me stay off medicatin. and in proved my blood pressure.

Great Vasotensin Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good. PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Vasotensin

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Oct 29, 2010

This product, which is bonito flakes, really helps to normalize blood pressure. One needs to monitor themselves with a blood pressure monitor when using it. For someone who does not want to take drugs this works well. Start with a lower dosage than suggested.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »