Super De-greaser!!!

Posted by 5715784355038912727 on Feb 23, 2015

I love this stuff! I use it on everything in my home. It breaks up grease like no product I have ever used (and I have tried a lot), and it is so gentle on all of my appliances and furniture. I can't rave enough about this stuff. I LOVE IT!!! When my local Walgreen's stopped selling it I just about freaked out, so I looked online for it and found it here on iHerb.com and now I love this website too :)

New love!

Posted by Reviewer1665393 on Feb 28, 2012

Good to know that there are products which are safe for the environment and safe for you too. Great for cleaning daily cooking grease,food stains on kitchen counter, glass, etc. Wipes off dry, ie, there's no soapy feel if you touch with wet fingers which is usually the case with most chemical based cleaners. It states suitable for wood too, though I have yet to try it. Smells fantastic! Thanks iHerb for including Method in your list!

Awesome

Posted by 4637476846415264309 on Jan 19, 2014

We saw this product on America's Test Kitchen and it got rave reviews so we decided to try it. It really lived up to all the hype. I highly recommend this product. It has a nice smell and works as good as all the more toxic cleaners out there. And I Must say we shopped around and you guys have the best price by far.

Great product

Posted by 4988099905981036664 on Oct 08, 2013

Bought this based on the reviews given and really love the smell and as the name promised it really wrip off all traces of dust. Highly recommended

Method French Lavender All-Purpose Cleaner

Posted by Reviewer2619543 on Feb 13, 2012

Great product. Makes my kitchen smell good too..

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 06, 2012

Cleans well and smells great!

Cleans well

Posted by Reviewer1576385 on Jun 28, 2012

Cleans well and I love the scent.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer2431467 on Oct 08, 2012

Smells and works great!

Good product

Posted by 4633454927070687676 on Oct 01, 2013

I am use it to clean all my house furniture. Smell good, too.

Smells lovely!

Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Apr 07, 2016

Love the lavender scent of this cleanser! It works so well. Love that this product is not tested on animals!~

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »