Love it!

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 02, 2011

We have used this cleaner since before iherb carried Method products, and we can't live without it. So far this is our favorite scent for the cleaner, but they are all good. Cleans much better than the orange cleaners we had been using. Will get just about anything off.

No more holding my breath while I clean!

Posted by 4684613468666715480 on Nov 14, 2013

I love that Method products aren't full of chemicals, which irritate my throat and make me light headed. This cleaner isn't for heavy-duty cleaning, but does the job as a surface cleaner. The smell is nice, too! I've been using it in the bathroom and in the kitchen.

Nice smell, good result but big shipping weight

Posted by Silverfern7 on Feb 14, 2014

The smell is great, it is so pleasant that it encourages me to keep cleaning! The result is also quite good, however, this product doesn't remove the bacteria, so I'm mainly using it for cleaning windows, mirrors and doors. The shipping weight is quite big, so I will think twice before reordering. The bottle isn't very economical.

Very nice cleaning product.

Posted by Reviewer1330072 on Feb 19, 2012

I really like the smell of it. It's cleaning power is good enough. The process of cleaning turns to a pleasant one thanks to the wonderful smell.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Sep 26, 2014

Very effective cleaner for kitchen and bathroom! Maybe it will not clean very old dirt or grease, but it's a perfect spray to keep your home naturally clean. It has nice delicate smell, not chemical.

love the smell

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

it cleans well and smells fantastic! Its cheap as well, so thats good. will buy again!

perfect

Posted by 4670005890253634663 on Oct 29, 2014

it smells sweet and cleans out. and cheap price!

Smells amazing, cleans great

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 11, 2016

세정력이 아주 좋은건 아니지만

Posted by 4681674987887422821 on Jul 11, 2016

맨손에 청소하는 저에겐 자극이 없어서 좋아요 냉장고 싱크대등 오염이 심하지 않은 반짝이는 표면 청소엔 굿입니다. 향도 기분을 좋게 해요

Love this!

Posted by 5571564743948962283 on Apr 24, 2014

I really like this one, I use it all around the house! Bathroom, kitchen, when dusting. Love the smell!