Clean and fresh

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012

I used this in my fridge, on my countertops, trays, tables, kitchen sink, etc. and it leaves them clean and smelling good. It's so easy to use and it lasts a while. I think it has really strong antibac power because I used it in a sink that was with food all night long in summer and I never saw again the thing that was growing there (gross). The smell is not like "Lemon Verbena", (well I don't know how it's supposed to smell a "Lemon Verbena"). It's like lemon and herbs, and it's a fresh and strong smell, but I really like it, it leaves your kitchen smelling pretty good. I will buy it again.

Great cleaner !

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 30, 2012

This is a great easy to use cleaner. Cleans well, & has a beautiful fresh scent. Have tried a number of the Method cleaning range, and have liked them all, and they're all effective cleaners. Great size, great value. Much cheaper from iHerb than from shops here in Europe. Will buy again.

Don't like the scent

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Nothing fantastic - no different from any other brand of antisceptic cleaner. Don't like the scent - smells exactly just like the Dettol lemon surface cleaner :(

Too strong smell and doesn't remove grease

Posted by katiejeong on Jul 20, 2013

The smell of it is too strong and not pleasant, besides it doesn't remove the grease. I can only use it for countertops

The smell is quite odd and strong

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Dec 04, 2014

As some of the other reviews have suggested, the smell of this cleaner is kind of strange, and not good. It barely smells citrus-y at all. However, I really like method, and I really like the idea of a natural antibacterial cleaner, so I am going to use it anyway.

Doesn't cut grease well...

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jan 28, 2013

I like the fact that its antibac however it doesn't clean grease well and it has a very strong unpleasant scent. Don't think a will buy this again.

Must-Have!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 24, 2013

I absolutely love this! I've noticed that some people complain about the smell of methods antibacterial products - but this one really smells good and fresh as well! I used it in the sink and on the kitchen table and counter - and it removed all stains and grease - and I've also noticed less "banana flies" after use. A must-have in the kitchen and any household!

I like

Posted by 5196167249372044499 on Nov 06, 2013

I like it. And smell is amazing! And it cleans well.

Desinfección con buena olor

Posted by albehi on Apr 10, 2012

Este desinfectante es perfecto: limpia, desinfecta y huele muy bien. Y dura muchísimo! Lo recomiendo.

Good job!

Posted by 4736154713815111743 on Dec 02, 2014

This product cleans very well and removes oil and dirt effectively. Kitchen smells fresh after use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »