good product

Posted by Revron on Apr 15, 2012

Great to have botanical disinfecting wipes. The container is not very convenient, but ok. I have no complaints but hubby doesnt like the smell. Good product if you can stand the smell (its slightly overpowering). Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Like it

Posted by fourla on Nov 08, 2012

I liked it package. Nice smell and size of wipe.

Inoffensive

Posted by HawaiianViking on Feb 29, 2012

I don't find the odor particularly pleasant, but neither do I find it offensive. My only real complaint is that I find the size — 35 wipes — far too small and, thus, I find the product to be one of only medicore value. I continue to buy it, however, since there are so few options. Also, it is not tested on animals, which is very important to my household.

Desinfección con buena olor

Posted by albehi on Apr 10, 2012

Comodas toallitas que limpian y dejan un olor muy agradable. Son muy cómodas para el baño o para limpiar cualquier cosa de manera rápida.

So much nicer than bleach wipes

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

These are wonderful. I have fragrance allergies, but these have a nice natural scent. They clean great and are great to have around when you have kids and/or pets.

Fresh smell easy to use

Posted by 5366633602911156975 on Dec 17, 2012

Love these - handy for just about anywhere.

Addicted !!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 22, 2012

These are the best cleaning wipes I have had. Keep them in the bathroom, which makes it easy to wipes over the sink and the toilet every time I leave the room.The scent is fresh, and they leave a clean, shiny surface. will definitely buy again and again.

Good product

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

Good product, though the scent is not as fresh as I expected.