Smells great / Leaves streaks

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

I would absoultely love this product if it wasn't for the fact that it streaks on my tile and glass. My bathroom (Korean style, entire bathroom is shower) does seem cleaner between weekly cleanings and the smell (though it does give me one good sneeze every morning when I spray it) is heavenly, but I just don't like the streaks.

expecting....but seems takes time

Posted by Reviewer3275902 on Feb 01, 2012

hard to expect instant effect on the dirt in the bathroom But over all, it seems ok

Works very well but smells terrible

Posted by 5230825551683961950 on Jul 06, 2014

If not for the horrible fragrance, I would give this product 5 stars for its cleaning capabilities. I spray a couple pumps everyday in the shower and sink, and as of yet I have not had to deep clean my sink or shower in weeks! However, the "ylang ylang" fragrance of the product is nauseating and makes it hard to breath. I wish it came in other scents because it works so well. But after I use this bottle up, I definitely won't be buying another one, the smell is just too terrible..

향이...좀 세요

Posted by 5494221034852108718 on May 15, 2015

샤워후, 애기 목욕시킨후 칙칙 뿌리고 뜨거운 물로 행궈냅니다. 그런데.. 향이 꽤 쎈편이라.. 전.. Method, All Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner, Pink Grapefruit 더 좋은거 같아요. 향도 좋고. 때도 잘 지고.

Too flowery

Posted by vegangela on Apr 27, 2016

Love all the Method products I've tried, and while this seems to work, I can't stand the flowery perfume smell. Would much prefer a citrus or mint scent.