Spray Cleaner

Posted by 4951488996262526382 on Jul 09, 2013

Excellent product! Very nice smell, gives your shower room very pleasant atmosphere:-).I love it and it keeps my shower absolutely shining and clean and I do not have any allergy, what I usually have from other cleaners, so I will buy it again and again for sure!!!!! Actually all I buy from this shop- is very good quality and very natural!We do not have so nice things in Europe for such a reasonable price. Highly recommended, thanks for the great service always!!!!!

Makes my life so much easier

Posted by 5019231742289869499 on Dec 16, 2013

Rather then scrubbing down the shower weekly, I now only had to do a very easy job once a month. The smell of Ylang Ylang is very pleasant. Love it!

Oh Yeah.

Posted by JodieLouise on Mar 11, 2014

This stuff smells awesome. Shower still gets dirty but you can definitely leave an extra week between cleans! Makes your shower smell very nice.

Another great Method product

Posted by 4708499678016839496 on Apr 29, 2014

Method's shower spray works amazingly, smell good enough to eat and doesn't give off toxic fumes.

Gives my shower a fresh smell

Posted by Dani46 on Sep 02, 2014

I use this to wash the shower and dry off after, works well, no stains.

Love the smell!

Posted by healthfirst on Sep 10, 2014

Seems to really keep the shower clean and no effort to do so. Also a nice, clean smell permeates throughout the house so that's an extra bonus!

Fantastic.

Posted by Reviewer2955824 on Oct 21, 2014

Love this. Smells fresh and keep my shower clean for ages.

두번쨰 구매

Posted by 5325681172826590991 on Dec 07, 2014

잘쓰고 있어요 샤워 후 찍찍 뿌려놓으면 거울도 깨끗 세면대도 깨끗. 뿌리다 보면 막 쓰게 된다는 단점이 있지만 그만큼 생활이 편해지니까 너무 좋아요!!

Method Daily Shower Cleaner

Posted by 5707955241275248461 on Dec 15, 2014

Now that I know about Method Daily Shower Cleaner, I can't do without it!

keeps shower cleaner longer

Posted by frschlr on Oct 27, 2015

Smell is a bit weird, but it does good job. Of course don't expect immediate results in dirty bathroom, so you have to clean your bathroom first and then start using this product. But then it keeps the shower cleaner longer, so you can leave more time between cleans and it makes cleaning much easier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »