nice one

Posted by 5178244341428860251 on Aug 23, 2016

I like the bottle the smell of the soap. Feel like totally refresh my dirty dishes. And I bought it like 5months ago. I feel like I can use this forever. If I can't find other good dish cleanser replacement, I will keep buying it! Nice one!!

Cleans well

Posted by 4855400181834968809 on Mar 24, 2016

Although this is more expensive than the store brand, overall i find it's still worth it. With cheap dish soap, i use more squirts per wash, so it works out to be similar or maybe even cheaper. I can really feel the dishes becoming non oily after washing, wherever with cheap soap i can still feel the oil and needs to wash it one more time before rinsing.The smell was a little disappointing. I expected more intense smell and i can barely smell any clementine scent.

Ok stuff, smell not that great for me.

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Oct 25, 2011

The one I had been using was discontinued so got this. The pump is very nice looking on the counter. It smells nothing like Clementines to me and to me does have a chemical like smell although I know there are no chemicals. It does the job cleaning my dishes so that is good.

Doesn't maintain suds

Posted by 4915036362104399735 on Nov 23, 2014

I was hoping for more from this product and would never use it again. It might smell nice but you need to use a lot to get a decent suds up. I'm going back to Mrs Meyers.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »