Stinks

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 26, 2013

Plainly stated, this product reeks. It came in a plastic bag with two other liquid products, and the cap was loose so it leaked all over everything. This does not smell at all like Fresh Air but it does have an overwhelming scent that induces a headache very quickly. It was difficult to rinse it off the other two products because it's concentrated. My hands still smell like it after washing them three times. No idea how it cleans clothes because I wouldn't want to walk around smelling like this stuff.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Feb 10, 2012

Good washing, pleasant smell. Recommend.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Nov 13, 2011

Very good washing, nice smell, convenient packing

Fresh and soft things!!!

Posted by Reviewer2663913 on Aug 28, 2012

The smell of fresh, no stains, stuff after washing clean and soft. I will take more

Very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

ok smell, cleans well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1881880 on Oct 30, 2012

Do not have any complaints. Good wipes and leaves a pleasant smell, which persists for a long time. Maybe someone smell seem edgy, but I like it.

Good laundry detergent

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Sep 11, 2013

I use 6 pumps on extra large wash. Was expecting to see a lot of foam but there isn't so I am not sure whether 6 pumps is enough or not. But after washing my laundry comes out clean and smell is pleasant. This size is very handy. Usual liquid laundry soap comes in at least 1 or 2 litre bottles and it is heavy to lug around. It is good that this comes with a refill.

Laundry Detergent

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on Mar 15, 2014

Clothes are clean, smell fresh and pleasant, the smell is not too strong - just enough to notice. Easy to use the bottle with pump. I like this detergent a lot!

Great!

Posted by JodieLouise on Oct 15, 2014

This stuff is actually great! Smells AMAZING and gives a really good clean. I was pleasantly surprised and think this will be my go-to laundry liquid from now on. Definitely buying the refill packs!

4 pumps really is enough -

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on May 31, 2012

even for the industrial sized washers in my laundry room 4 pumps works well for moderately soiled laundry. Our water isn't very hard though. The scent is ok but I'll be trying the non-scented version next. I love not having to lug around a huge, heavy, leaky bottle of detergent!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »