very softening and fragrant

Posted by 4888597089997590404 on Apr 01, 2015

I enjoyed using this product as it was true to the promise. Highly moisturising and with a lovely lingering fragrance!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Jun 20, 2015

I love the smell of magnolias, and this body wash smells amazing! My kids and husband love this too, but one time we received a body wash with no smell :(

The BEST body moisturizer!

Posted by 5394389033211591116 on Aug 29, 2015

Leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth! I love the smell and think it is a very reasonable price. Lasts us about 2 months, using twice daily between 2 people.

Great bodywash

Posted by 4651658734454242189 on Jun 06, 2016

This body wash does not completely smells like magnolias but has a lovely floral scent.

Smells Amazing

Posted by AngelMisty on Jul 04, 2016

I keep buying this product primary because I love the smell so much, but also because it lathers and cleans well and leaves a gentle fragrance on my skin. I have had people complement my 'fragrance' when all i have on is the gentle smell from my body wash.

Smells very pleasant

Posted by aveissa on Aug 01, 2016

This body wash smells incredibly good and leaves my skin very soft and smooth. It has a long lasting scent I can smell hours later after my shower. I am big fan of this one now.

good body wash

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

The smell was a little too much for my taste, but if u like a lot of smell, go for it! it cleanes well. I prefer the Method body wash for childen (minnie mouse), cause it works better with my sensitive skin. :)

Bath is fun!

Posted by 5452487992418731403 on Jan 20, 2014

Im enjoying my shower time with organics body wash now!

Solid body wash

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

We prefer the other two Method scents better for body wash, but would probably still get this one for variety. The other two are definitely unisex, but this one is for the wife only. I do like it on her, however.

Liked this, loves the olive-leaf better...

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 25, 2013

I LOVE Method products, and after purchasing the olive-leaf soap i decided to give this one a shot as well. It's a great soap, foams really well and leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. However something bothered me with it's scent, it's pretty sweet and strong, more strawberry-like. If you're into sweet scents, you'll love this body wash. I liked the olive leaf better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »