Great bodywash

Posted by 4651658734454242189 on Jun 06, 2016

This body wash does not completely smells like magnolias but has a lovely floral scent.

LOVE LOVE

Posted by 4665707057576225147 on Oct 16, 2014

Great product.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Jun 20, 2015

I love the smell of magnolias, and this body wash smells amazing! My kids and husband love this too, but one time we received a body wash with no smell :(

Nice calming smell.

Posted by 5339363723716508141 on Oct 03, 2016

Lovely and calming smell.

Smells Amazing

Posted by AngelMisty on Jul 04, 2016

I keep buying this product primary because I love the smell so much, but also because it lathers and cleans well and leaves a gentle fragrance on my skin. I have had people complement my 'fragrance' when all i have on is the gentle smell from my body wash.

very softening and fragrant

Posted by 4888597089997590404 on Apr 01, 2015

I enjoyed using this product as it was true to the promise. Highly moisturising and with a lovely lingering fragrance!

Great fragrance

Posted by 5430010024178143127 on Jul 12, 2014

This bath wash smells great! It's sweet and floral but not over the top, it doesn't dry out my skin (which is a top priority for me), and it's reasonably priced. I will buy it again.

Amazing

Posted by 5422583555865392000 on Jan 30, 2014

Amazing body wash! smells sweet,like exotic flowers and stays long on the skin. great aromatherapy. gonna buy more!

Liked this, loves the olive-leaf better...

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 25, 2013

I LOVE Method products, and after purchasing the olive-leaf soap i decided to give this one a shot as well. It's a great soap, foams really well and leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. However something bothered me with it's scent, it's pretty sweet and strong, more strawberry-like. If you're into sweet scents, you'll love this body wash. I liked the olive leaf better.

good body wash

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

The smell was a little too much for my taste, but if u like a lot of smell, go for it! it cleanes well. I prefer the Method body wash for childen (minnie mouse), cause it works better with my sensitive skin. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »