very softening and fragrant

Posted by 4888597089997590404 on Apr 01, 2015

I enjoyed using this product as it was true to the promise. Highly moisturising and with a lovely lingering fragrance!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1559087 on Jun 20, 2015

I love the smell of magnolias, and this body wash smells amazing! My kids and husband love this too, but one time we received a body wash with no smell :(

The BEST body moisturizer!

Posted by 5394389033211591116 on Aug 29, 2015

Leaves your skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth! I love the smell and think it is a very reasonable price. Lasts us about 2 months, using twice daily between 2 people.

good body wash

Posted by 5502852879654265448 on Oct 21, 2014

The smell was a little too much for my taste, but if u like a lot of smell, go for it! it cleanes well. I prefer the Method body wash for childen (minnie mouse), cause it works better with my sensitive skin. :)

Bath is fun!

Posted by 5452487992418731403 on Jan 20, 2014

Im enjoying my shower time with organics body wash now!

Solid body wash

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 09, 2013

We prefer the other two Method scents better for body wash, but would probably still get this one for variety. The other two are definitely unisex, but this one is for the wife only. I do like it on her, however.

Liked this, loves the olive-leaf better...

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 25, 2013

I LOVE Method products, and after purchasing the olive-leaf soap i decided to give this one a shot as well. It's a great soap, foams really well and leaves skin feeling fresh and moisturized. However something bothered me with it's scent, it's pretty sweet and strong, more strawberry-like. If you're into sweet scents, you'll love this body wash. I liked the olive leaf better.

Method Moisturizing Body Wash

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Oct 23, 2012

The scent was really nice. I like Method products and so glad you had it in stock.

dish soap

Posted by Reviewer2686179 on Sep 21, 2012

yes this body wash does remind me of dish soap...with that said it does have a pretty nice scent and it didn't leave me skin too dry afters...overall it just reminds me of a body wash that i could find at the 99cents store...i LOVE rich lathers, silk/creamy, ohsoheavenly scented body washes such as NUBIAN HERITAGE and unfortunately DOVE...oh and thanks to IHERB for such awesome prices and fast shipping I swear it took one day for me to receive my package...but then again i leave like less than 10mins from them lol

Fragarence was too strong for me.

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 27, 2015

I love Method Body Wash Sea Mint and was looking for a moisturizing version. I used it once and developed a headache from the smell, which lingered for several days on my loofah until I threw it away. I gave it to my friend, and she loves it. If you are sensitive to smells, I would discourage from choosing this particular one.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »