Nice smell but watery

Posted by 5260955977485271219 on Feb 02, 2014

Natural smell. Watery, need to apply quite an amount every time, moist after use though.

Great soap!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 13, 2013

Just a small dab is enough as this is very foamy. Wonderful pine-ish scent, very refreshing. Leaves skin incredibly smooth and nourished. Will buy again!

:D

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jul 14, 2012

I simply love love love this shower gel. The scent is so good, and I don't get sick of it. It's also not very drying, and I have very dry skin.

excellent for kids, great value!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

love this body wash!

Posted by 4864157734420642852 on Aug 26, 2012

I bought this body wash because I was looking for a product with no artifcial fragrance or color. It smells wonderful! So fresh and herbacious, it's like aromatherapy and cleansing all in one! Will definitely purchase again.

Love the Method body washes

Posted by RodericRinehart on Jan 02, 2013

Leaves no film, cleans well, and smells good. I like the fact it uses safe chemicals. It's not as crunchy as Dr. Bronner's, but that leaves a film on your skin. We use Bronner's for other uses, but not the shower.

Clean and Moisturized

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

This body wash smells great and leaves me feeling clean and moisturized.

Super odeur

Posted by 5207589102421780983 on Jan 14, 2014

Bonne odeur de propre sur la peau qui dure longtemps, facile d'utilisation car texture fluide et plutôt hydratant pour ma peau sèche. Je rachèterai sans problème

good

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

Nice body wash. I used it mostly in the mornings because smell is so fresh and would help me to wake up. It did not dry my skin and lasted a long time.

Long lasting

Posted by odereviews on May 12, 2014

Long lasting bottle. Great value for the money. Bottle is bit heavy and slippery when wet. Otherwise just a fine product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »