EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer1306818 on Apr 07, 2011

These are excellent dryer sheets though I use them for 1 load and not 2 loads

Excellent Dryer Sheets!

Posted by Reviewer1513781 on Oct 30, 2011

Have tried other 'earth friendly' dryer sheets, but they had little effect. Method's dryer sheets stopped static and left my clothes feeling soft. I'll be buying them again. I definitely recommend giving them a try!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2526254 on Oct 23, 2011

I've been using these sheets since i found out i was pregnant, more than 2.5 years ago. they work great, no odor or residue but soft static free clothes.

Method Squeaky Green Dryer Cloths Free +

Posted by Reviewer2913298 on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent product for the dryer, natural without any frangrances. Great to soften towels without any conditioners.

"Green" Dryer Sheets

Posted by 5132018625200987279 on Nov 09, 2012

These are moist inside the package and I thought it was strange, but okay. When I put it in the dryer, it left a little lint on my blue pants [they aren't jeans] so I didn't like that so much. But everything else was fine and I will continue to use them.

I really love this dryer sheets

Posted by Reviewer2082515 on May 28, 2012

I ordered these dryer sheets because they aren't tested on animals and don't contain animal fat or perfume. They work great and don't irritate my sensitive skin. The sheets are definitely reusable. The only con: I wish it came with more than 40 cloths.

work great, not so great smell...

Posted by Reviewer2322255 on Jul 25, 2012

these do not smell good in the package, however they work great to eliminate static in the dryer and on your clothes. and there is no fragrance to these or clothes once dry!

mmm ok

Posted by Reviewer1168415 on Mar 01, 2012

The cloths are small, I'm satisfied with this product although I did notice static in some loads after using it.

Absolutely not!

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Feb 20, 2012

I was looking for a dryer sheet that did not have any perfumes or chemicals. The product advertises it as "Free and Clear". The smell was so bad that I didn't even try it. I immediately threw it away. I am very sensitive to those obnoxious laundry smells. I now use vinegar in the last rinse water and that works well. (I actually get sick from those perfumes.)

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer2021928 on Feb 16, 2012

Doesn't seem to significantly reduce static. Save your money and purchase some dryer balls. That's what we did after trying Method.