Method, Tub-N-Tile, Flushable Cleaning Wipes, Eucalyptus Mint, 28 Bathroom Wipes, 17.7 x 25.4 cm (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Tub-N-Tile, Flushable Cleaning Wipes

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Apr 03, 2011

Will continue buying this, satisfied with this product 100%

Love these

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These wipes smell great and clean well. I like the natural ingredients and let my 4 year old help out when I clean the bathroom knowing that they aren't as toxic as a lysol wipe. Now we keep one pack in each bathroom so they are on hand. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

A little water needed

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

These are great for quick cleanups but I often need to rinse with a little water but this may be due to the fact that surface is already wet (my entire bathroom is the shower so everything gets wet). Perhaps when everything is dry it will not suds up so much.

Good - my second pack.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 16, 2011

Nice large size, very moist, they froth up well to clean toilets, tiles, floors etc thoroughly. Good fragrance too.

Like These Wipes

Posted by Reviewer1318252 on Mar 04, 2012

I like these wipes better than other's that I've tried because they smell really good and are sudzy. I especially like using them on the toilet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »