July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Method, Tub-N-Tile, Flushable Cleaning Wipes, Eucalyptus Mint, 28 Bathroom Wipes, 17.7 x 25.4 cm (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

A little water needed

Posted by Reviewer2904969 on Sep 05, 2011

These are great for quick cleanups but I often need to rinse with a little water but this may be due to the fact that surface is already wet (my entire bathroom is the shower so everything gets wet). Perhaps when everything is dry it will not suds up so much.

Love these

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 03, 2013

These wipes smell great and clean well. I like the natural ingredients and let my 4 year old help out when I clean the bathroom knowing that they aren't as toxic as a lysol wipe. Now we keep one pack in each bathroom so they are on hand. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!