RA Singapore

Posted by 5214227583978552584 on May 02, 2016

My daughters love the taste!

Worth the price / 価値がある商品 / cenas vērts

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

Good for people who cannot support dairy, rich and creamy! I make it into porridge or mix with the evaporated peanut butter. 乳製品のダメな人にぴったり!少し高いですが、すごくクリーミーで、使いやすい! Labs aizstājējs tiem, kas nepanes piena produktus. Es iemaisu putrā piena vietā, garšas ziņā man atgādina kafijas krējumu.

Really great product!

Posted by 5360664085905602433 on Apr 11, 2016

I'm a huge fan of cow milk, but I wanted to change up my usual and give myself other options. I loved the flavor of the mil, warm or chilled! It's worth every penny!

羊奶比牛奶好耐受,但是羊骚味~~

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

羊骚味还是有呀,但羊奶比牛奶好耐受。重新引入乳制品的时候还是从羊奶开始吧——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Made Yogurt with it

Posted by 5282386365561516479 on Mar 22, 2016

It is nice to have it in powder form; can manage the consistency and strength of the flavors in the yogurt.

Good

Posted by 5041070993758509592 on Jan 22, 2016

Its nice milk !

Muy rica

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015

Muy rica y de buen sabor... Viene con una cuchara dosificadora de plástico. Lo único malo es el precio y la cantidad que trae, porque es tan rica que se acaba muy pronto!!. La utilizo tanto para consumo familiar como para hacer jabones de leche de cabra. Volveré a comprarla sin dudarlo, a menos que encuentre otra mejor en Chile.

Not Goat-y at all

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Aug 31, 2015

We are lactose-intolerant in our house. We have tried goat's milk before - but found it too "gamey". We find soy milk, almond milk. rice milk, just okay, but really missed the taste of "real" milk. I ordered this without much expectations, but boy, was I surprised! Rich, creamy, tasty, without a hint of goatiness - absolutely delicious. The best thing - no upset tummy! Thank you, thank you, Meyenberg and iherb! I have already ordered more cans. Oh yes, I have no trouble mixing it - simply whisk it into very warm water with a wire-whisk, and you get frothy, creamy, delicious milk!

Horrible Taste!

Posted by Reviewer3303237 on Jul 29, 2015

I grew up drinking fresh goat milk every day, so I decided to try Meyengerg Goat milk.It tastes horrible! Nobody in my family was able to drink it. It smells and tastes really bad. Unfortunately I had to throw it away. Such a pity cause it's a very expensive product.

it is the first time to drink the goat milk

Posted by 4613717573682913314 on May 12, 2015

I brought it to my little boy,it is the first time to drink the goat milk. He can accept the goat milk test, but the milk is not easy to dissolve when I pour in the warm water.