10% Off Orders Over $40!

Mezotrace, Calcium / Magnesium, Natural Minerals & Trace Elements, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Mezotrace is an excellent source of natural balance minerals!

Posted by Reviewer2464596 on Jul 03, 2008

I get my daily calcium and magnesium from a serving and an array of other minerals. It has an excellent effect on bowel movements, and increases the volume.

A Good Choice to Help Ward Off Osteoporosis

Posted by Reviewer2349804 on May 23, 2009

In the two years I've been using this product, my mild osteopoenia has not progressed at all. In fact, according to my latest bone density scan, it may even have improved.

MEZOTRACE BOOST ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2435827 on Mar 01, 2012

I have used Mezotrace for years and found that the benefits are incredible. The first thing you notice is a lift of energy, and it is great!!

uh oh

Posted by Reviewer3099602 on Jun 17, 2012

I loved the ingredients in the Mezotrace formula...but I have to say that maybe I don't need that much magnesium as this suppliment gave me the runs...I know from other Megnesium powders they warm of that and it happened. I took it for more than a week and finally gave up taking it do to that side effect. I know it is said that Americans in general are deficient in Mag. but my friend had herself tested for vitamin mineral load in her system and she was not def. in mag. ( low in D-3 which is odd as she is out in the sun all day.) Well there is my 2 cents. In general I love the ingredients in this but guess I don't need all that mag.

When you're getting older

Posted by Reviewer3005786 on Jun 22, 2007

Mezotrace is great, my wife and I both use it. When we run out we go without for awhile, then the old bodies start groaning and aching, time to get some more, we love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »