Great in cooking

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 28, 2009

I have been using this powder for quite some time for both of my children who needs these minerals but eithr can't take pills or get really sick of them. I mix this in with muffins or brownies. It changes the colour of the muffins to a light grey/green! but the flavour isn't changed noticeably and my kids eat them with no problem. Since minerals aren't affected by heat, we don't lose any benefit by using the powder this way.

Great Mineral Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1073152 on Dec 03, 2009

I like Mezotrace Cal/Mag with trace minerals because it's naturally chelated and more easily assimilatable. I especially like the powder form to put in my morning smoothies. A couple of less pills to take. I've been using Mezotrace for years.

Caused diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Mar 26, 2009

I heard testimonials that this was a great easily absorbable product to rebuild bones. It may be wonderful for some people, but I seem to have a sensitivity to magnesium (an important mineral), but it has a very high dosage of it in this product and the 3 times I took it, I had the runs. I didn't realize it had magnesium before I bought the product. The only magnesium that agrees with me is "food grade." But then again, I am unusual and am not condemning this product for everyone. It is easy to take in a powdered form and i loved that part of it. I wish it would agree with me because I have osteoporosis.

Too chalky

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Jun 04, 2008

I found this product to be very chalky and could only imagine it must be difficult for my body to digest this. I like the fact that it has all the supporting minerals in naturally occuring amounts, but I just could not stand comsuming it. I also have sensitive lungs and this seemed to aggavate my asthma. I think I read somewhere that calcium carbonate is a lung irritant, but did not know that until after I used the product. I also bought harmonic innerprizes calcium from the sea in the same order, and that one has been fabulous.

Mezotrace. CalciumMagnesium, Powdered Minerals 1 lb

Posted by Reviewer2461125 on Aug 12, 2008

I have been using this product for any years. It is used in my morning shake. I feel it a positive addition to my healthy routine.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Jun 11, 2016

It doesn't taste bad and it doesn't upset stomach.

does the trick with no after taste

Posted by 4920053941657992961 on Jun 15, 2013

I drink it with orange juice and you can hardly taste the powder.

Powdered minerals

Posted by Reviewer2862599 on Nov 06, 2011

I have ordered this product before and am satisfied. I prefer powdered form--you can take as little or as much as you like and it is usually easier to absorb.

Loose stools?

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Sep 18, 2013

This product appears to have given me loose stools.

Not good

Posted by 4644843815463648582 on Sep 25, 2015

This product gave me loose motions. Also gave me a strange feeling like it is not good for me so I was unable to continue after a couple of days. I had an acidic feeling from it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »