10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Mezotrace, Calcium / Magnesium, Powdered Minerals, 1 lb (454 g)

Reviews 2-star

Caused diarrhea

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Mar 26, 2009

I heard testimonials that this was a great easily absorbable product to rebuild bones. It may be wonderful for some people, but I seem to have a sensitivity to magnesium (an important mineral), but it has a very high dosage of it in this product and the 3 times I took it, I had the runs. I didn't realize it had magnesium before I bought the product. The only magnesium that agrees with me is "food grade." But then again, I am unusual and am not condemning this product for everyone. It is easy to take in a powdered form and i loved that part of it. I wish it would agree with me because I have osteoporosis.

Loose stools?

Posted by Reviewer2139526 on Sep 18, 2013

This product appears to have given me loose stools.