New To iHerb?

Mezotrace, Natural Minerals & Trace Elements, Special Chewable Formula, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Apr 06, 2011

Chalky, but what can you expect! If we want our supplements whithout lots of artificial additives then we have to take them as they come! Good list of ingredients, I like the fact they have trace minerals.

great product age 4 yrs and up

Posted by 5097435993417806937 on Sep 26, 2012

I orginally found this in a health food store in Vegas over the summer... not something we have here in Canada, so was thrilled to be able to continue to order it thru Iherb ';-) My kids are dairy free and I believe they need the extra minerals so it's a nice combo and my littlest one can easily chew it too! we have found that many childrens vitamins or even fish oils are flavored with flavors, fructose, dextrose etc to make them 'taste good'. These don't have that, but my kids don't mind taking them at all. In fact they like them so much that they remember to ask for their vitamins each morning LOL I love the child proof cap, just gives me that extra added safety feature just in case.