10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Michael's Naturopathic, Digestive Enzymes, 180 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Relief!

Posted by Reviewer2644464 on Oct 14, 2009

For years I have delt with heartburn, taking everything I could for some sort of relief. Since I have been taking Michaels's Naturopathic Digestive Enzymes before each meal it has worked perfectly. No more heartburn. You can't beet the cost compared to Nexium, Previset & Zantac. I would sugest these Enzymes to anyone who has GERD or REFLUX.

Pop one in, and let the enzymes break it down

Posted by Reviewer2073671 on Dec 28, 2009

As I've gotten older, I've needed assistance to break down the foods of a modern world. These were economical and excellent.

Excellent source of what nature may be shortchanging!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Jul 28, 2010

This product works if you have occassional digestive issues. It is easy to take and has many add ons that are helpful for the digestive tract. Does the job and does it well. Iherb another good product at a reasonable price. Can't compare your prices to the health food stores. You beat 'em every time.

Enzymes for those who have problems digesting

Posted by Reviewer2351121 on Nov 08, 2011

I've had many instances in my life where I have needed enzymes, these are good, fresh and seem to be about as good as it gets, but without the enteric coating its brother has (on this website) you would do better to buy it, pay a bit more, use less and enteric coating makes sure that the food that gets to your intestines is utilized. I am still giving it five stars because for most people this will digest most foods - again no enteric coating but still good! If you have heartburn several times a week (more than two or three, seriously, see your doctor first before taking ANY enzymes.

michael's digestive enzymes

Posted by 4892230936550273753 on Jan 30, 2013

I have been reordering this since I started taking it. My husband and I take it so that we don't have any stomach digestive issues and it been working wonderfully.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »