New To iHerb?

Michael's Naturopathic, Garlic & Goldenseal Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Garlic oil is a staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer2336558 on Dec 07, 2009

Garlic oil is a staple in my house. Since my girls were babies I have used this for diaper rash and chapping. Any time they have had an issue I apply to the skin at night and it's usually resolved by morning.

Good to have on hand

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 30, 2012

I was looking for cooking garlic oil and found this. I thought it sounded like a smart thing to have around the house and I am so glad I purchased it. I ended up with an ugly heat rash on my neck, the kind that's bright red and ITCHY! This was so soothing and took care of it. Thankfully. I read the other review that said use it on diaper rash and I'll try it next time I need to. My granddaughter cries with her diaper changes and I've been using butt paste but that takes a bit long to heal up.

Wonderful

Posted by ManxKat on Jan 22, 2013

I add this to herbal salves and cremes for skin injuries. Works well!