Michael's Naturopathic, Kidney Factors, 120 Veggie Tabs

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

kidney booster

Posted by Reviewer1113261 From North Carolina on Sep 04, 2009

I've had kidney failure then transplant. I started taking these before I was on dialysis and they help with the kidney function. Labs proved this to me. I currently take them because the new kidney won't and never will function as well as an original so this herb makes a big difference. I know, I get copies of my labs. Michaels is a wonderful product!

A Poweful Diuretic

Posted by HawaiianViking From Hawaii on Nov 16, 2012

Michael's Naturopathic, Kidney Factors contains the potent diuretics Celery Seed, Gravel Root, Juniper Berry, Buchu Leaf and Uva Ursi Leaf — among other active ingredients — and it's convenient to find this product's ingredients together in one tablet. The most noticeable effect is diuresis, but I've also noticed a significant calming and relaxing effect when taking this product; I suspect that what I describe as physical relaxation (alternately described by others as "dizziness" and "sleepiness") comes largely from the L-Glycine included in this formulation. Be careful when taking this product, especially for the first time; If my experience has been typical, I suggest taking the first tablet at night, when getting ready for bed, so that any dizziness or drowsiness will happen while at home rather than in potentially dangerous or embarrassing situations.

Hard to find

Posted by Reviewer2841918 From Texas on Mar 28, 2010

This quantity has been hard to find. Good value for the quantity.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1426531 From Kansas on Jun 25, 2010

This supplement noticeably helped my kidneys function better. I recommend it highly.

Naturapathic Kidney Factors 120 Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1738619 From Delaware on Oct 23, 2010

It worked so well that I only needed one tablet. So now I have a bottle of 119 tabs that I no longer need. lol

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »