Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Michael's Naturopathic, Quick Immune Response, 120 Veggie Tabs

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Very helpful to me, as someone with Post Viral Fatigue and M.E

Posted by Reviewer1533008 on Nov 25, 2011

I was orginally given these by a naturopath in the UK. At first I felt sick but slowly got used to them, by reducing the ammount I took. I'd had M.E for five years. Was and am getting better slowly but these have helped my recovery quite a bit. They help with the mucous in my nose and chest. Also they are fighting the many virus's whcih I think attack people with M.E and which allopathic medicine doesn't have any cure for. and which the body is too weak to fight of by itself I like the combination of essential minerals and vitamins and the herb combination. I think these work well for me. They are great value for the size of pack. Delivery, as others have said, was super quick- within one week with DHL and efficent service at IHerbs side of things. I defnitley recommend the services of IHerbs and Micheale's products for the combinations of vitamins and minerals. I have just been on holliday and now am going to drive somewhere for the weekend, I did a fair ammount of activity- certainly more than I could do before I began taking this for my immune system and M.E. I also take Michael's Nerve Factors which helps and omega 3,6.9. magnesium. and fish oil etc. However I think the immune Response has been onme of the key factors- although doctors think otherwise. I am aware that too much Goldenseal or Echinacea isn't good for me. So will be monitoring that. Thank you IHerbs and Michael's Products. I am suprised Michaels' Immune Factors doesn't have more comments than it does! Warning though- taking these products doesn't mean that you can stop pacing, looking after yourself, saying no when needed and using deep relaxation methods. These products help in conjuction with postive lifestyle choices. Hopwever, I'd found the positive lifestyle choices weren't enough on there own to get me better, so this is where the Michael's Products came in useful for me. All the best to fellow sufferers of immune disorders, nervous disorders, mild or otherwise.

This is the best!!!!!

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jun 12, 2012

we have been using quick immune for years now and it always gets us feeling great fast when sick with flus and infections,highly recommend!!!!

Michael's Quick Reponse in Texas

Posted by Reviewer1610599 on Nov 22, 2011

We have been taking this product for years - it works fast !!! Keep it on hand for major immune attacks - or just take 1 each day for maintenance if you're not sick.