10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Michael's Naturopathic, SuperFood Factors, Acai & Resveratrol, Superior Antioxidant Complex, 120 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Acai & Resveratrol Complex

Posted by Reviewer1563505 on Jul 16, 2009

Since using this product I have noticed less stress on my heart and I have more energy. Used regularly it is a gentle colon cleanser also. I feel as though it is helping control my weight even though I have not made any definite changes in my diet.

Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I use this in the morning and at lunch. I do believe it helps to control appetite. I have noticed that i have a hard time finishing my lunch.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2185136 on Jul 04, 2011

Helps in digestion and possibly weight loss.

I used have a workout. Celiac - no reaction to any gluten with this product.

Posted by coconut on Jun 27, 2012

I have used this product have a morning workout. I think it could help with free-redicals that were created during my workout. It's hard to say if it is truely working or if it is the exercise that has helped me feel better. However I can say that it has not upset my stomach and I have not had any negative side effects. It does however contain magnesium stearate, which prevents the product from sticking to machinery during processing. not the biggest fan of that ingredient. But overall, a good product. I am wheat / gluten free and I didn't have a reaction from this product.

Good recommendations