10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Michael's Naturopathic, Teen Boys Tabs, Daily Multi-Vitamin, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2412400 on Nov 17, 2009

When our eldest son reached puberty he began showing all the signs and symptoms of a 'typical' of the change and came to us in frustration not liking what was going on. After some research we purchased the Michael's brand. We just told him we were 'upgrading' his multi-vitamin and said nothing more. After a couple of weeks I asked how he was doing and he said, "Mom, I feel like myself again!" The blend in this multi-vit is fantastic. We have not fought with acne or emotional swings that usually come with the teen years. That's more than any parent could ask for!

Teens Don't Always Eat Right

Posted by Reviewer2645043 on Sep 29, 2011

Excellent percentages for my teenage son. I will review again after I make sure he is taking as prescribed.

Good Stuff