New To iHerb?

Michael's Naturopathic, Vitamin D3, with Vitamin K2, Natural Apricot Flavor, 5000 IU, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Vitamin D3 +K2

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on Apr 08, 2011

Love this product. Personally I am anemic and gluten intolerant. This product has helped the anemia issue and eliminated leg cramps that occurred nightly prior to taking the product.

cannot take k

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Aug 29, 2011

We do love your products ,but as I am on bloodpressure tabs cannot take 'k' so my husband & son take them what we like about them is they dissolve in the mouth thanks maybe put a warning about which drugs u cant take certain natural vit with Thanks Maryke

Necessary

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Sep 18, 2013

I take this product because I do believe we need D3 K2.

I wish they removed xylitol and magnesium stearate

Posted by emanuela on May 31, 2014

Complaints: - contains xylitol - contains magnesium stearate - contains a high amount of vitamin K2 for me (I would prefer less, 45mg) My favourite was the 1,000 IU version, now discontinued. GOOD STUFF: However, now that I HAVE to take 5000 IU, I can take one 3 days a week. I do know they effectively raise my vitamin D levels, as they were in the optimal range when my doctor tested me last time (in spring). She was taken aback as she had never seen anyone with optimal vitamin D levels in her life!