Vitamin D3 +K2

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on Apr 08, 2011

Love this product. Personally I am anemic and gluten intolerant. This product has helped the anemia issue and eliminated leg cramps that occurred nightly prior to taking the product.

I wish they removed xylitol and magnesium stearate

Posted by emanuela on May 31, 2014

Complaints: - contains xylitol - contains magnesium stearate - contains a high amount of vitamin K2 for me (I would prefer less, 45mg) My favourite was the 1,000 IU version, now discontinued. GOOD STUFF: However, now that I HAVE to take 5000 IU, I can take one 3 days a week. I do know they effectively raise my vitamin D levels, as they were in the optimal range when my doctor tested me last time (in spring). She was taken aback as she had never seen anyone with optimal vitamin D levels in her life!

goood

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Apr 03, 2016

Works as far as I can tell, less eczema cysts by a fair margin

Excellent product

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Dec 17, 2015

I love the taste of these sublingual tablets. I also like the fact that it has Vitamin K2 in a good balance. I like to take at least one of these a day, two in the winter cold and flu season. The brand I tried before only had 1000 units of D3, but I realized that if I took several a day I was getting too much K2.

cannot take k

Posted by Reviewer2269914 on Aug 29, 2011

We do love your products ,but as I am on bloodpressure tabs cannot take 'k' so my husband & son take them what we like about them is they dissolve in the mouth thanks maybe put a warning about which drugs u cant take certain natural vit with Thanks Maryke

Necessary

Posted by Reviewer3082053 on Sep 18, 2013

I take this product because I do believe we need D3 K2.