Michael's Naturopathic, Vitamin D3, with Vitamin K2, Natural Apricot Flavor, 5000 IU, 90 Sublingual Tablets

Reviews 5-star

love it

Posted by Reviewer1486600 on Oct 14, 2011

great for chemtrail protection....love it.

so far, these are GREAT

Posted by lauraandrews on Jan 14, 2013

These sublingual tabs taste great, and I like that they include vitamin K. Extra D3 is I think one of the best things I have done yet for SAD and I believe it is a very beneficial thing for people with MS like myself to take as well. Dr. Mercola has some interesting information at his website that talks about the importance of taking vitamin K with D (for those who don't have bloot clotting issues). This is the only one I found so far that has both. I prefer the sublingual tabs to softgels too.

Difference in skin after one use!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Sep 23, 2010

Wow, dissolves quickly and taste great. Both my husband and I noticed softer smoother skin the next day! It must be due to the great absorption of sublingual tablet. I don't usually like soy, but this is the best source of K2. This K2 is great for the skin and for your arteries. Best D3 we have ever used. And, I think I have tried them all! We take it with Country Life Calcium, magnesium & potassium (available here at iherb) This is optimal way to get the best results from your calcium and D3. Fabulous price and great service here at iherb!

D3

Posted by Reviewer2896301 on Jul 04, 2011

This is my favorite D3 after trying several. The dosage is perfect and the taste is extremely pleasant.

Nice taste!

Posted by dreedenator on Dec 19, 2011

I don't know how to tell if this works or not but it tastes great and I used in combo with vit c and e and it prevented me from getting sick. but i did get sick when i was just taking d and nothing else.