nice soap

Posted by 4769327770236116004 on Jun 09, 2015

I would like a soap for my baby with less ingredients but honestly this one seems to be one of the best ones without harmful chemicals also not using glycerin derived from palm oil (a horrible product that is causing the destruction of Asia's rainforests and a major wave of extinction of tigers, orangutans, elephants, etc). The smell is super mellow, it suds nicely and I don't think it stings at all. It's very nice.

Gentle product

Posted by annegoggans on May 06, 2015

This is a gentle and convenient product. I wish it had a pump, but it is what we need. Drizzle a little into the bath for short lived bubbles.

great product!!

Posted by 5485517747347245898 on Sep 19, 2015

Very gentle and good product for my nephew. But I thought wish it had a pump.

good product.

Posted by 5136745992070630784 on Oct 09, 2015

I'm sensitive skin and it's help me more. It's smoothy, good smile and soft to skin.

Good

Posted by humanbeing on Feb 01, 2016

I purchased this for my own use. As an adult, I feel this is far better than those harmful chemical junks out there. A small drawback is my skin becomes slightly dry but that's not a big deal. Overall, good experience.

Love it!

Posted by 5535206892905084516 on Mar 06, 2016

Love this product- it's very gentle and doesn't dry out my baby's skin. The smell is subtle, and a little drop goes a long way. Bottle has lasted us a long time.

good smell

Posted by 4677685828581586993 on Apr 08, 2016

I have not used this product yet so i cannot review

Mild by Nature baby wash

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on May 03, 2016

I love this body wash and am on my second bottle. I don't use it every day but if my skin is feeling particularly sensitive, I find it to be a very gentle soothing cleanser. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized with a very light scent that fades quickly. I would recommend it for both babies and adults with sensitive skin.

Okay

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on May 14, 2016

It is okay but i am not very impressed. Mild, but i would prefer even milder. Good as a body wash. It is certainly better than Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2754684 on Sep 09, 2011