July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Mild By Nature, For Baby, Tear-Free Shampoo & Body Wash, 12.85 fl oz (380 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Favourite baby shampoo!

Posted by TrueReviews on Jul 10, 2014

This product was on sale and I got it to try it and I was not disappointed. It is free of any nasty chemicals, safe enough to use it on my son. It lathers nicely and has a pleasant smell. It cleans very well and leaves the skin baby smooth!! The bottle is also very big and lasts a lot! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very, very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Sep 18, 2011

After scrutinizing the list of ingredients, I was amazed to discover that, unlike the immense majority of other baby shampoos, the manufacturer had not added one or two of those loathed harmful chemicals such as PEG or propylene glycol or methylparaben. The detergents in this bottle are mild indeed. As an adult I use this as a shower gel with very good results. I'll keep buying this brand no matter what they charge me.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Smell (^_*)

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I Like its smell :) try it and you will thank me

Best product for my Sensitive Skin & Babies!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Ingredients: No harmful chemicals, like PEG, propylene glycol or methylparaben. Only mild detergents. => Perfect for my extra sensitive skin!! I RECOMMEND: * DO NOT mix with cold water, it won't dissolve fully. * I'll keep buying this, no matter the price. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Really great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Safe ingredients, almost no fragrance, great lather, really soft and smooth for my very sensitive skin. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.