Nice shampoo & body wash

Posted by MariaDeleva on Feb 18, 2016

Really nice shampoo & body wash.

GREAT Shampoo and Body Wash!

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016

I originally bought this shampoo for me (I'm 59). To my great surprise, it was also a WONDERFUL BODY WASH! The product was a bit runny but it lathered into a most delicious whipped consistency that I really didn't want to wash off! Very gentle and SMELLS GREAT AS WELL! Buy this product; you won't be disappointed. (And for baby, well, I'm sure they would love it too!)

Good to recharge the small version

Posted by 5067357302935507768 on Feb 11, 2016

I bought this big one after testing the smaller one. I use it to refill the small version to bring with me to the swimming pool. Makes showering with a baby that much easier.

Excellent

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

It has a light fruity fragrance and quite nice, my kid loves it. It is great even for adults with sensitive or dry skin. It is a keeper, will be ordering 4 more bottles but I prefer it as a body wash for adults, kids can use it for both as a shampoo and body wash.

Good

Posted by humanbeing on Feb 01, 2016

I purchased this for my own use. As an adult, I feel this is far better than those harmful chemical junks out there. A small drawback is my skin becomes slightly dry but that's not a big deal. Overall, good experience.

Awesome product!

Posted by 4783495746289898516 on Jan 24, 2016

This is excellent baby shampoo and body wash. It's fragrance free but doesn't smell medicinal like some products can, it's just clean smelling. The texture is lovely, non-drying and I love how mild it is. I've tried several baby shampoos/washes and this is by far my favorite. I have even used it myself and love how gentle it is. Additionally, my mom needed a mild soap to wash her eyelid with because she has a sty and she loves it. She said that it was great, gentle and had no negative effect after washing such a sensitive area.

kids shampoo

Posted by 4944346932950691135 on Jan 23, 2016

the best shampoo I haveever tried for my little girls. smells fresh and keeps their hair shiny and clean

Good Product and Nice smell

Posted by 4917768380874390849 on Jan 19, 2016

Love it

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2653726 on Jan 08, 2016

I not only use this product for my kids ages 2 and 5, I use it on myself too. I have curly, frizzy hair and it has made my hair smooth and shiny! My kids also have curly hair and it's very gentle so if they get it in their eyes it doesn't hurt so much.

nice

Posted by Sulucia on Dec 23, 2015

nice for babies. my two are using.