Perfect kids shampoo

Posted by 5230450270825963358 on May 27, 2016

Our girls love this shampoo. I feel safe using it on my little ones. Both of my girls hate getting their hair washed but when I tell them it is with their special shampoo they comply. It leaves their hair soft with a slight scent afterwards.

Super

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on May 30, 2016

Geras svelnus vaiko odai.

Great value

Posted by jilldleo on Jun 01, 2016

Great value for money, and works like a charm - kids love the bubbles!

Best babywash

Posted by 5027971498750485465 on Mar 30, 2016

I bought this baby wash because it appeared to be the best quality & quantity for the cheapest price. Was not disappointed. Used it for my 2 year old with no issues. Smell is not what I'm used to but its not bad either.

Very mild and we have been using it for months

Posted by 5228203886868083145 on Jun 05, 2016

No smell, very gentle for babies and sensitive skin. We love it.

Gentle smell, great value for money

Posted by HilaNaturopathy on Jul 04, 2016

Very good ingredients.

lovely shampoo

Posted by 4688740551777574262 on Jul 07, 2016

I like it, it has mild and nice flavour (smells good) and it's great for skin and hair. I recommend it.

Love it!

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Jul 08, 2016

Very sudsy for a good natural wash.

Great for adults too!

Posted by RachelHaven on Jul 09, 2016

I really like this shampoo/body wash! I have sensitive skin and buy this for myself. (no kids) It has a very mild barely there scent. I like that it can be used as a shampoo or body wash. My skin does not feel dried out with this, and it even works well on my face! The only thing I would mention is if you are especially stinky it might take a little extra effort to get rid of the smell.

Nice shampoo for kids

Posted by AlenaSh on Apr 15, 2015

I bought this shampoo the second time for my 4 year-old son. The first time I ordered it my son was 1.4 years. We both liked the shampoo but I have not ordered it next time because of the hight shipping cost to my country :). I was less pleased with the shampoo we used these years and now decided to re-order this one. No tears, nice designe of the bottle, smells good and makes hair "furry".