EDTA AND TEA

Posted by 4985933447772040082 on Oct 22, 2013

Beware, this product contains (tetrasodium EDTA) and (triethanolamine)TEA which are toxic and harmful to the body. I didn't realize it until i received this product in my package.

Not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Jul 04, 2012

Nothing special. Just a very light pleasant gel but with no real aloe properties proven. Itchiness and burning still there after application.

Not satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Sep 26, 2013

Very'watery' and light, but does nothing for burns. Doesn't work like other aloe products I've tried. Better to pay a little more and get a proper aloe product. Could maybe work as a moisturizer, but that was not why I bought it.

Not for me

Posted by underfundig on Feb 25, 2013

I bought this to try out as a facial moisturizer, but I didn't really like it. It felt too strong for my skin and made my skin feel tight and not moisturized at all. It absorbs fast though and can be used under make-up. It has a soothing quality and will probably be great for sunburnt skin this summer, but I will not buy again when I have used up the bottle.

No repetiré...

Posted by bellezonblog on Jun 19, 2013

Porque no me fijé en los componentes cuando lo compré y no me di cuenta de que lleva EDTA tetrasódico, que es un conservante que hace que aumenta la capacidad de penetración y que está catalogado como cancerígeno. A ver, no creo que sea muy alarmante porque lo llevan muchos productos, pero yo buscaba algo más natural. Lo he usado y la verdad es que refresca y relaja, pero por ahora lo voy a "aparcar"

No me acaba de convencer

Posted by Missypoincare on Oct 26, 2013

Me compré este producto para sustituir el gel de aloe vera que estaba utilizando comprado en Canarias y éste lo noto más artificial. No obstante, me lo aplico en las zonas en las que me hago depilación láser y sí que noto que refresca y que alivia la piel. No creo que repita porque considero que hay mejores geles de aloe vera en el mercado.