Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Aug 24, 2013

Nothing special, not that moisturizing and with dodgy ingredients too. Ничего особенного, увлажнение на троечку, состав не супер

Aloe Gel for sensitive dry skin

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Jun 07, 2012

First time I applied the gel, it stung mu face so I had to wash it right of. Guess that was some perfume/ alcohol that my skin doesn't tolerate. I can't use skin care products with alcohol or perfume. I've tried it a few more times , and it didn't sting my face, so it depends on if skin is newly washed/scrubbed. Cooling and quickly absordbed, but moisture effect does not last very long. Have to top with cream or serum for dry skin.

Will try another brand next time

Posted by 4926002249152582545 on Jun 16, 2012

this aloe gel makes me cry and i dont know why. After i applied it, i dont really feel hydrated (maybe because of my dry skin). however, it works well on skin irritation.I will try other brand next time.

99% Aloe

Posted by Reviewer3054771 on Apr 15, 2009

Prevents dry skin

Not that great

Posted by Reviewer2739249 on Dec 07, 2011

Applied it to my face, but after couples of minutes, face feels dry!!

Tres bon hydratant / Good Moisturizer

Posted by 5657015734190814112 on Sep 12, 2013

J'aime beaucoup l'aloe vera, c'est un tres bon hydratant pour la peau et eventuellement pour les cheveux (en masque) j'ai ete attire par le faible prix mais la contenance etait trop petite et donc je ne racheterai pas ce produit meme si il est bien ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I really like aloe vera gel it is great for moisturizing your skin and hair (hair mask), i was attracted by this one because of the price but the quantity is very low so i won't purchase it again even though i liked it

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer2032139 on Nov 20, 2013

I still have some left. It leaves a nice feel on the skin but the smell needed some geting used to.

Like the organic ingredients.

Posted by jackie09 on Jan 11, 2014

Like the organic ingredients. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

a bit dry and irritating to eyes

Posted by 4753081011922298027 on Mar 09, 2014

It's not moisturizing enough for me, the gel dries up quickly and if I do not apply a moisturizer, my skin feels a bit dry. I also find it irritating to my eyes, maybe as mentioned by another reviewer, it's caused by the essential oils in the gel.

Bien

Posted by 4869151930719697068 on Apr 25, 2014

Pensé que seria algo más que solo Aloe Vera, culpa mía ya que solo es eso, esta bien, aún estoy en fase de prueba y no se si realmente ''repara'' la piel

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »