Liket it,

Posted by Reviewer1699857 on Sep 07, 2011

I like it more than Jasons.

Quite good, no sticky feeling,

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

I have used both Jason and mill creek aloe Vera for my face and body. The former is a bit sticky, even a few minutes of using it while the latter seems ok, leaving a fresh feeling, Given the choice, I prefer the latter, which contains 99 percent of aloe Vera, compared with the 98percent of aloe Vera from Jason,

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

This is a very simple aloe gel blend and works wonderfully for any skin irritations. I have used this on my face when it was irritated and as an aftershave balm. The only catch is that there may be a minimal stinging sensation because of one of the ingredients likely listed near the end. I really enjoy this product and its versatility as I can also blend it with other oils for desired scent.

Great

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 28, 2012

Works great on sunburns and mosquito bites.

Pure aloe

Posted by Reviewer2974924 on Nov 06, 2008

It works well on mosquito bite but not so much on sunburn. Not greasy, not sticky, great value.

good

Posted by Reviewer2175467 on Dec 31, 2010

My husband is very satisfied with this gel as it makes the skin so soft amd moisturize so good, but on next time I would like to try Jason aloe vera gel, as I read that it is better. Need to compare ;)

I use it as moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Dec 23, 2009

I think it's fine.. not too good nor bad, but excellent for the price paid.

Like this aloe vera...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Apr 25, 2010

but really don't like the cap on it as it is in the way of pouring the contents out. Excellent quality 99% aloe, and of course good price compared to stores.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Jul 10, 2010

Absorbs wonderfully and doesn't make me feel sticky like other aloe gels i've uses. Would buy again.

nice product!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Aug 26, 2010

I took it with me to Italy and used it for the whole trip (1 month). Good aftersun cooling gel! Good that it doesn't have alcohol in it!