Quite good, no sticky feeling,

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Sep 07, 2013

I have used both Jason and mill creek aloe Vera for my face and body. The former is a bit sticky, even a few minutes of using it while the latter seems ok, leaving a fresh feeling, Given the choice, I prefer the latter, which contains 99 percent of aloe Vera, compared with the 98percent of aloe Vera from Jason,

Liket it,

Posted by Reviewer1699857 on Sep 07, 2011

I like it more than Jasons.

Very nice

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

real bargin for 99% aloe vera. use after shave. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

INDISPENSABLE ♥♥♥

Posted by organza on Oct 17, 2013

Ce produit est devenu un indispensable. Je l'ai testé sur mon visage et lorsque j'ai vu le résultat depuis je l'utilise tous les matins. j'ai une peau sensible et ce produit ma changé la vie. Je recommande fortement +++

Good

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Отлично увлажняет! Смягчает и успокаивает раздраженную кожу. Excellent moisturizing! Soothes and calms irritated skin.

Like it/нравится

Posted by 4926101015948501921 on Jan 06, 2013

Хорошо успокаивает мою кожу после эпиляции./ Well soothes my skin after hair removal.

From Moscow. Super!

Posted by Reviewer2707488 on Nov 16, 2011

The best product for my sensetive and acne prone face skin so far! Great moisturising, soothing and healing effect! Ordered it as an after shave and ended up in using it as a face lotion :)

Go go aloe vera!

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Awesome.

Very useful

Posted by bliurblog on Jul 01, 2012

I've been loving using aloe vera on my skin. It really helps with redness and inflammation. Feels light and fresh on the skin once applied.

Very good after sunburn!

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Aug 10, 2011

I use this product after sunburn - it calms redness and makes my skin soft. Also, it's ideal after mosquitos bite - also calming effect. Highly recommend!