Best aloe vera gel

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 27, 2012

I use it for the face. Will buy again soon!

Mill Creek, 99% Aloe Vera Gel, it works great!!

Posted by Reviewer1073849 on Mar 01, 2012

Use it on my daughter's skin at her back area, it help to repair the skin and clear up the rashes. My daughter have been sketching her skin so much, the rashes would not go away. This aloe vera gel is so much better than California baby calendula cream.It don't stink her skin, and after application the skin seems smoother.

Liket it,

Posted by Reviewer1699857 on Sep 07, 2011

I like it more than Jasons.

Very nice

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

real bargin for 99% aloe vera. use after shave. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Mill creek Aloe vere gel

Posted by Reviewer2811456 on Nov 03, 2009

very good value i use it after shaving. nice cooling effect. I would buy this product again

From Moscow. Super!

Posted by Reviewer2707488 on Nov 16, 2011

The best product for my sensetive and acne prone face skin so far! Great moisturising, soothing and healing effect! Ordered it as an after shave and ended up in using it as a face lotion :)

Great as mask

Posted by Reviewer3232783 on Mar 03, 2010

I have been using this product as mask every night for two weeks, and I love it! It moisturize my quite dry skin.

Very good after sunburn!

Posted by Reviewer1776535 on Aug 10, 2011

I use this product after sunburn - it calms redness and makes my skin soft. Also, it's ideal after mosquitos bite - also calming effect. Highly recommend!

aloe

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Nov 09, 2009

I really like this product. It makes my skin feel really soft.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1559289 on May 22, 2011

wanted to buy this for a really long time but was almost impossible to get because of poor restocking, but when i finally got it, oh my god.... it is amazing, seriously i have no other words.. it is completely ecological so that means no clogging for my precious pores, it has no smell which is perfect, cause i am really irritated with all those syntetical smells like "kiss my lips" brands.. uh. It also leaves the skin really soft and no white layer or grease, THANK GOD! and u also need only a small amount to moist your whole face, i dont use it for body or hands, i think this one is only for face use only.