Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

This is a very simple aloe gel blend and works wonderfully for any skin irritations. I have used this on my face when it was irritated and as an aftershave balm. The only catch is that there may be a minimal stinging sensation because of one of the ingredients likely listed near the end. I really enjoy this product and its versatility as I can also blend it with other oils for desired scent.

Great

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 28, 2012

Works great on sunburns and mosquito bites.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Aug 24, 2013

Nothing special, not that moisturizing and with dodgy ingredients too. Ничего особенного, увлажнение на троечку, состав не супер

Aloe Gel for sensitive dry skin

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Jun 07, 2012

First time I applied the gel, it stung mu face so I had to wash it right of. Guess that was some perfume/ alcohol that my skin doesn't tolerate. I can't use skin care products with alcohol or perfume. I've tried it a few more times , and it didn't sting my face, so it depends on if skin is newly washed/scrubbed. Cooling and quickly absordbed, but moisture effect does not last very long. Have to top with cream or serum for dry skin.

No repetiré...

Posted by bellezonblog on Jun 19, 2013

Porque no me fijé en los componentes cuando lo compré y no me di cuenta de que lleva EDTA tetrasódico, que es un conservante que hace que aumenta la capacidad de penetración y que está catalogado como cancerígeno. A ver, no creo que sea muy alarmante porque lo llevan muchos productos, pero yo buscaba algo más natural. Lo he usado y la verdad es que refresca y relaja, pero por ahora lo voy a "aparcar"

Not for me

Posted by underfundig on Feb 25, 2013

I bought this to try out as a facial moisturizer, but I didn't really like it. It felt too strong for my skin and made my skin feel tight and not moisturized at all. It absorbs fast though and can be used under make-up. It has a soothing quality and will probably be great for sunburnt skin this summer, but I will not buy again when I have used up the bottle.

not received

Posted by Reviewer2647396 on Nov 27, 2012

ordered 12 products on october 12th, haven't received 10 items of those 12 on November 27. I'm very unhappy for the customer service.

99% d'aloé véra but...

Posted by 4621807551513403289 on Oct 18, 2013

The composition is not as correct as what I thought even if there is 99% aloe vera

I use it as moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2202130 on Dec 23, 2009

I think it's fine.. not too good nor bad, but excellent for the price paid.

Aloe Vera Gel

Posted by Reviewer2368906 on Feb 14, 2010

Great for moisturizing skin, and hair too.