Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Mar 05, 2013

My husband, daughter, and son all have dandruff, and this has worked wonderfully. The coal tar smell is very mild, especially compared to other medicated dandruff shampoos, and doesn't bother any of them at all. Before they were all having to rinse their scalps with mouthwash - the alcohol worked a treat, but really dried out their hair. This is much better, and there are no more flakes! My only complaint, and I have found this with Mill Creek's other shampoos too, is that it is not concentrated, so hair must be washed at least 2 times, usually 3-4 times, before it is clean.

Finally a shampoo that works!

Posted by 5023926073626587512 on Jul 07, 2015

I used to use Polytar AF for my seborrheic dermatitis, which worked great but unfortunately got discontinued. This shampoo is a great alternative for it! Cleared my scalp in a week or so. Very pleased with it! I only gave it 4 stars because the latest orders seem to have a more runny/watered-down consistency, so I found I have to use more of the product than I used to. Otherwise, it is a life-saver for my scalp!

From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Mar 11, 2009

It is a mild shampoo for dandruff shampoo, but it really works.

Negative

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Feb 21, 2012

I am using this shampoo and wonder why my scalp after 2 days becomes not clean. And now I found 2 negative ingredients, that's why my scalp wants to clear membrane from this shampoo!

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1875269 on Dec 06, 2011

My husband used it for a year, it helps, Now I bought new bottle and it smells terrible like old oil, I do not know why :( Disapointed

Great

Posted by rudiary on Sep 08, 2010

It really works. I like it.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2189570 on Jan 30, 2012

A wonderful improvement over T-Gel. Smells great and works just as well.

Seem to work pretty well

Posted by 5746479170650825354 on May 03, 2016

No longer having issues with my scalp.

Good

Posted by raindrop7 on May 17, 2013

I like the herbal smell, the way it washes my hair, leaving it very clean, but in 2 days the dandruff reappears. I guess it's a daily use shampoo.

great for dandruff better than head n shoulders

Posted by Reviewer1533540 on Apr 17, 2014

ive tried many brands of anti dandruff shampoos and this one by far tops the rest. smells really clean to which i like.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »