great shampoo

Posted by 4897041006238789914 on Feb 02, 2014

I apologize in advance, translated from Russian to English via google. This is the best shampoo I've used over the past 15 years! Indicators are excellent. Has a masculine scent (remotely tar), I like, and some people may not like it. Poor foam, respectively for long hair will be a big expense. I've got a medium-length hair, I was more than happy with it. After washing your hair perfectly ukladyvayutsya and not thinned, and have their original natural look that I like about it.

Mill Creek, Dandruff control Shampoo

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Quality and effective shampoo, but I feel obliged to warn buyers to coal tar odor, which can be annoying for someone. Me not mind, especially that helps against dandruff. Jozef, Bratislava, Slovakia

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1203907 on Mar 05, 2013

My husband, daughter, and son all have dandruff, and this has worked wonderfully. The coal tar smell is very mild, especially compared to other medicated dandruff shampoos, and doesn't bother any of them at all. Before they were all having to rinse their scalps with mouthwash - the alcohol worked a treat, but really dried out their hair. This is much better, and there are no more flakes! My only complaint, and I have found this with Mill Creek's other shampoos too, is that it is not concentrated, so hair must be washed at least 2 times, usually 3-4 times, before it is clean.

From South Korea

Posted by Reviewer1181325 on Mar 11, 2009

It is a mild shampoo for dandruff shampoo, but it really works.

Negative

Posted by Reviewer2257897 on Feb 21, 2012

I am using this shampoo and wonder why my scalp after 2 days becomes not clean. And now I found 2 negative ingredients, that's why my scalp wants to clear membrane from this shampoo!

Not as effective as I thought

Posted by 5304922944490089676 on Mar 19, 2014

Good composition, I bought it because it didn't contain sls, but unfortunately this shampoo is less efficient for my dandruff problem than the Dop I used before. Scent is "almond", for those who like it.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1875269 on Dec 06, 2011

My husband used it for a year, it helps, Now I bought new bottle and it smells terrible like old oil, I do not know why :( Disapointed

Great

Posted by rudiary on Sep 08, 2010

It really works. I like it.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2189570 on Jan 30, 2012

A wonderful improvement over T-Gel. Smells great and works just as well.

great for dandruff better than head n shoulders

Posted by Reviewer1533540 on Apr 17, 2014

ive tried many brands of anti dandruff shampoos and this one by far tops the rest. smells really clean to which i like.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »